Reusable Washable Black Face Mask 2 Pack
2 x reusable and washable black face mask that fits snug to your face regardless of age and gender.
This is a reusable and washable black face mask is an ideal way to stay safe and look good at the same time. One size fits all and is designed to offer a snug fit for all ages and gender. For total peace of mind, we recommend you use a KN95 insert or liner with this mask. When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick.
- Pack of 2
- Individually wrapped
- UK stock
- Help protect from germs and infection
- Personal use to help prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- To help prevent cross-infection
Reusable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask
- Remove a mask from its pack and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
How to remove the mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it may be contaminated – only touch the ear loops
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
How to Clean Face Masks:
- Fabric face masks should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use
- A washing machine with hot water and laundry soap should be used
- Tumble drying will work for most face masks
- You can also wash by hand with soap and scrub it for at least 20 seconds with hot water before drying in the dryer
While there are some other cleaning methods floating around the Internet that suggest sanitizing face masks by putting them in the microwave, oven or a pot of boiling water, we do not recommend them since they are nowhere near as effective as standard washing and drying.
Always wash your hand and use sanitiser when handling a used mask.