DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN?
No problem, please read the following:
Returning products to us is simple, however we can only receive items if you follow the guidelines below:
Please send your items, with the TICKET NUMBER to the following address via recorded/signed for delivery:
Returns, Just BB Guns, Raeford House, Pier Road, Feltham, TW14 0TW
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, consumer rights entitle anyone to cancel their order and obtain a full refund if they request one within 7 days after delivery of the goods. With the exception of reconditioned or painted products, to which statutory cancellation rights do not apply. All items must be returned UNOPENED and UNUSED!
Any item that is faulty at the point of sale may be returned for replacement or refund:
– WITHIN 28 DAYS from the original date of delivery for REPAIR or REPLACEMENT
– AFTER 28 DAYS but WITHIN 6 MONTHS from the original date of delivery for REPAIR under warranty
– AFTER 6 MONTHS all REPAIRS are chargeable to the customer
Faulty products must have the original receipt and be returned complete with all components and in the original packaging. All products are carefully inspected by our experts and items that are considered wear and tear will not be accepted as a manufacturing fault.
VOID WARRANTY on all guns that have the following:
– Opened or tampered with items
– Incorrect oil or lubricants used
– Non Airsoft GAS or CO2 used
– Low quality or re-used BB pellets used in gun or magazine
– Modified or painted guns or accessories
– Badly maintained gun including dirt on outer gun or within internal parts
– Incorrect battery or non-compatible charger
– Overcharging of battery or power surge to charger
– Damage caused from impact including dropping or hit from BB pellet
– Magazine broken spring due to over winding
GAS MAGAZINES may not operate correctly in cold weather or when during continuous firing. Most GAS Airsoft BB guns are recommended for use in temperatures above 15C. If your GAS gun is not operating correctly we recommend that you warm both the gun and magazine by placing it on a radiator. It is worth trying different gas makes to see which one works best for your gun. You can also try a repair gas for leaking mag seals. This issue is not covered under our warranty and most modern GAS pistols are designed to work in most weather conditions. Your statutory rights in respect of faulty, damaged or missing items or goods which are not as described are not affected.
REFUNDS FOR ITEMS
Refunds for goods will be processed using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction. Refunds can take up to 14 days from the point that we receive the goods back from you. If you cancel your order before goods have been sent to you, we will process your refund no later than 14 days after the date upon which you informed us about your decision to cancel your order.
REFUNDS FOR POSTAGE
– Cancellation of order before despatch – FULL REFUND
– Cancellation of order within 7 days – NO REFUND
– Faulty product within 28 days – FULL REFUND
– Faulty product over 28 days – NO REFUND
In all cases you will need to request a refund via a Support Ticket at www.jbbgsupport.com.
GETTING YOUR ITEM BACK
If your returned item is NOT found to be faulty, or is not in ‘as new’ condition, and once we have informed you we will not refund, replace or give store credit you have 60 days in which to make arrangements to collect or pay for postage before the item becomes legally the property of Just BB Guns Ltd.